Sexton Blake and the Mademoiselle
|Sexton Blake and the Mademoiselle|
|Directed by||Alex Bryce|
|Produced by||Michael Barringer|
|Screenplay by||Michael Barringer|
|Based on||novel They Shall Repay by GH Teed|
|Distributed by||Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (UK)|
Blake must discover who has stolen from a wealthy financier - and discovers a mysterious woman behind the crime.
- George Curzon as Sexton Blake
- Lorraine Grey as Mademoiselle Roxanne
- Tony Sympson as Tinker
- Edgar Norfolk as Inspector Thomas
- Raymond Lovell as Captain
- Ian Fleming as Henry Norman
- Vincent Holman as Carruthers
- Wilson Coleman as Pierre
- Gifford, Denis (1 April 2016). "British Film Catalogue: Two Volume Set - The Fiction Film/The Non-Fiction Film". Routledge – via Google Books.
- "Sexton Blake and the Mademoiselle (1935)".
- The Unknown 1930s: An Alternative History of the British Cinema, 1929- 1939, edited by Jeffrey Richards, IB Tauris (1998), p.92
- "Sexton Blake And The Mademoiselle". TVGuide.com.
|This 1930s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|