|Directed by||Michael Tiddes|
|Story by||Mike Glock|
|Music by||John Debney|
|Edited by||Lawrence Jordan|
Sextuplets is a 2019 American comedy film directed by Michael Tiddes from a screenplay by Mike Glock, Rick Alvarez and Marlon Wayans. It stars Marlon Wayans and Bresha Webb, and follows a man who sets out to find his long-lost siblings after discovering he is one of sextuplets his mother had. The film was digitally released on Netflix on August 16, 2019
An expecting father-to-be seeks his birth mother and discovers he has five other siblings born from the same pregnancy. He tries to track these different characters before his baby is born. He first meets with his brother Russell and the pair goes on a road trip to find their other siblings. Dawn is a stripper serving time in a women's prison, Ethan is a hustler who dresses and talks like a ’70s pimp, while Jasper is marked for his red hair and lighter complexion. “Baby Pete” suffers from infantile paralysis.
- Marlon Wayans as Alan Daniels, Dawn, Russell, Ethan, Baby Pete, Jaspar, and Lynette Spellman
- Spiral Jackson as Russell (body double)
- Bresha Webb as Marie Daniels
- Molly Shannon as Linda
- Glynn Turman as Leland
- Michael Ian Black as Doug
- Debbi Morgan as Janet
- Grace Junot as Dra. Greenberg
- Robert Pralgo as Dr. Theodore Williams
- Jason Graham as Dr. Ellis
- Jwaundace Candece as Female Guard #2
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 20% based on 10 reviews, and an average rating of 2.61/10. On Metacritic, it has a weighted average score of 20 out of 100, based on 4 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".
- Bailey, Jason (2019-08-16). "'Sextuplets' Review: Six Marlon Wayanses and Zero Laughs". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-08-22.
- El-Mahmoud, Sarah (2019-08-21). "Sextuplets Review". CINEMABLEND. Retrieved 2019-08-22.
- Debruge, Peter (2019-08-16). "Film Review: Marlon Wayans in 'Sextuplets' on Netflix". Variety. Retrieved 2019-08-22.
- "Marlon Wayans To Play Six Lead Roles In Netflix Comedy 'Sextuplets'; Reteams With Bresha Webb". Deadline. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- "Molly Shannon, Glynn Turman, Michael Ian Black Join Marlon Wayans' Netflix Comedy 'Sextuplets'". Deadline. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- "Sextuplets (2019)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved August 26, 2019.
- "Sextuplets 2019". Metacritic. CBS. Retrieved August 17, 2019.