|Occupation||Author and Entrepreneur|
|Known for||Motivational Speaking|
|Think and Win like Dhoni|
The Monkey Theory
Sfurti Sahare is an author of a National Bestselling Book, ‘Think and Win like Dhoni’ based on the Thinking and Leadership Strategies of the Indian Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The Book has won the Amazon Poll for being the ‘Most Popular Self-help book 2016’. According to an article published at NDTV India, the book was featured as the top 10 most read books of 2016. Sfurti has received National Nari Shakti Award 2018 for her first book. She is also the Top Nominee of Young International Award Dubai.Her New book The Monkey Theory is launching on 10 June 2019.
Sfurti was born in Nagpur on 22 March in a Marathi family. She did her schooling from Dinanath High School and was a National Chess Player who has represented Maharashtra several times. Later she moved to Pune to pursue her bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering for women in 2008. She currently stays at Pune, where she works as a Motivational Speaker. Her Signature Program ‘Think and Win Like Dhoni’ is quite popular in the Corp-orates.
Sfurti worked with an IT Company for a short span but later turned her attention towards Full Time Motivational Speaking. She faced a stiff opposition from family towards her this move of becoming a Full-Time Motivational Speaker. Parallel to her Speaking Engagements, she decided to come up with her First Motivational Book. She works with Corporates, Cricket Clubs, Schools and Colleges as a Performance Coach. During her talks she shared stage with Personalities like Bollywood Actor Jackie Shroff, Public Prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam, late Business Tycoon RMD Manikchand. She is Two Times TEDx Speaker. In May 2018, Sfurti was invited to Rome, Italy to present a TEDx Talk on Esperanto. Her Book 'Think and Win like Dhoni' is the Readers Digest's Promotional Title of the year 2017-2018.
Think and Win Like Dhoni
Sfurti worked for around 3 years to finish this book. She traveled Ranchi to meet MS Dhoni’s first coach Mr. Keshav Banerjee, she also met Mr. Mohammad Wasim (MS Dhoni's Childhood Friend) and Mr. Satya Prakash Krishna( Old Friend and a featured character in the Movie). She interviewed Ex. Cricket Captain Sourav Ganguly in his home at Kolkata.
The Book was reported a Bestseller among the Cricket Section on Amazon.in within two weeks of its launch. After seeing the Book Rhiti Sports (MS Dhoni’s Management Company) decided to give a Promotional Picture for the Book.
- "National Bestselling Book Think and Win Like Dhoni". Amazon.com.
- "Most Popular Self- help book". Amazon.in.
- Rai, Sumit Kumar (26 December 2016). "2016 में सबसे ज्यादा पढ़ी गईं ये बुक्स, किताबें खरीदनें में दिल्ली वाले रहे सबसे आगे" [Best selling books in year 2016]. NDTV. Retrieved 30 November 2018.
- "ex-student of the Dinanath High School". www.nagpurtoday.in.
- "Sfurti Sahare with Jackie Shroff, Ujjwal Nikam, RMD Manikchand". Lokmat Times.
- "book release function, held at Crossword Book Store, Civil Lines, in Nagpur, on July 07, 2016". Timescontent.com.
- "Interview at sportskeeda by Shaurya Vineet". www.sportskeeda.com.
- "Jaico Publishing House Publisher of Think and Win like Dhoni". jaicobooks.com.