From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Master Assassin Baian series
- Master Assassin: Tales of Murder from Shogun City aka Ninja Justice: Six Tales of Murder and Revenge (Koroshi no Yonin: Shikakenin Fujieda Baian)
- Bridge of Darkness: The Return of the Master Assassin (Baian Ari Jigoku: Shikakenin Fujieda Baian)
Ikenami created several works, including:
- Ikenami, Shōtarō (1976). Otoko no Rizumu [A man's rhythm]. Kadokawa Shoten.
- Ikenami, Shōtarō. Shokutaku no Tsubuyaki.
- Ikenami, Shōtarō (1972). Shinsengumi Ibun [Strange Tales of the Shinsengumi].
- Japan Update Keizai Kōhō Sentā (Tokyo, Japan) No.16-27 1993 Page 18 "Fuji Television Demon Heizo's Reports.... Demon Heizo's author, Shotaro Ikenami (1923-1990), accomplished much more than this literary feat. Even in his youth, working for the Tokyo metropolitan government, he wrote plays for Shin-kokugeki, a legitimate theater specializing in period drama. Upon winning the prestigious Naoki Award for popular literature in 1960 he launched into..."
- Asiaweek Volume 13 - Page 633 1987 "Shotaro Ikenami, 64, is famous for his accounts of China's feuding kingdoms (481-221 B.C.), and of the benevolent thieves in Japan's Tokugawa era (1603-1867). He was awarded the prestigious Naoki Prize in 1960."
- J'Lit | Authors : Shotaro Ikenami* | Books from Japan (in English)
- Shōtarō Ikenami at Find a Grave (in English)
- Touring the Ikenami Shotaro Memorial Museum from Taito City Culture Guide Book (in Japanese)