Shala Darpan is an ICT Programme of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India that to provide mobile access to parents of students of Government and Government aided schools. This information can only be obtained about the students of government schools. The implementation of Shala Darpan Portal is with the Rajasthan Government Education Department.
Using Shala Darpan parents can view updates on their child’s progress. They can view records of attendance, assignments and achievements of their child. The ministry aims to launch the service by 2015 academic session.
Shala Darpan portal benefits
There are lots of other benefits with the launch of Shala Darpan portal and some of them are listed below.
- Teacher: Teachers from various states can easily create and maintain students academic records for future uses.
- Student: There are lots of educational stuffs inside the Shala Darpan portal and students can take advantage of the resources in their studies.
- Parents: Parents can have an eye on their child's academic records and help them to perform better.
Facilities available on Rajasthan Shala Darpan portal
- School search process
- Process to view school report
- Procedure for viewing student's report
- Procedure for viewing staff report
- Scheme Search Process
- Know Your School NICSD ID
- Process to know the staff details
- Staff login
- Transfer schedule
Shala Darpan Official Website:- https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/
- Highlights ofNew Initiatives Taken by the Ministry of HRD
- Updated: HRD Ministry to launch MOOC platform, National E-Library, Know Your College portal & More
- Digitization of data for Shaala Darpan SE NMP Phase-1
- Shaala Darpan Software For Schools
- "Shala Darpan Rajasthan: RMSA Shaladarpan Login and Registration". NVSP. 2020-11-25. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "Shala Darpan". education.rajasthan.gov.in. Retrieved 2021-05-04.