Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation
|Fate||merger into Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation|
|Successor||Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation|
|Headquarters||Hanzhong, Shaanxi, China|
|Li Guangxing (Chairman)|
|Products||Military aircraft, transport aircraft|
|Total assets||CN￥5 billion|
Number of employees
|Parent||Aviation Industry Corporation of China|
Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation (Chinese: 陕飞集团; pinyin: Shǎnfēi Jítuán) is a Chinese aircraft manufacturer and supplier to the Chinese military and based in Hanzhong, Shaanxi province. It is a member of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC).
- Shaanxi Y-8 medium size medium range transport, near copy of the Antonov An-12
- Y-9 multi-purpose transport, developed as a stretched version of the Shaanxi Y-8F with greater payload and range. The Y-9 is considered China's attempt to build a C-130J class transport aircraft.
- Y-5 transport, copy of the Antonov An-2
- Y-7 transport, copy of the Antonov An-24
- Aviation Industry Corporation of China
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation
- Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group
- ACAC consortium
- China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation
- Guizhou Aircraft Industry Co.
- Harbin Aircraft Industry Group
- Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation
- Shanghai Aviation Industrial Company
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
- Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation
- People's Liberation Army Air Force
- 今日陕飞. Official website of Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation (in Chinese). Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- 集团领导. Official website of Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation (in Chinese). Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- * Shaanxi Aircraft
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation.|
- Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation Official Website (in Chinese)
|This article about aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|