From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shabu or syabu may refer to:
- Shabu, a slang term for the drug methamphetamine used in Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia
- Ya ba, also called shabú (Philippines), pills with a mixture of methamphetamine and caffeine prevalent throughout Asia
- Shabu, a fictional genie from the sitcom Just Our Luck
- Shabu, one of the traditional dances of Himachal Pradesh
- Shabu, a name for tapioca in Bengali cuisine
- Shabu, Iran, (شبو), a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Shabu, Qinzhou (沙埠镇), town in Qinnan District, Qinzhou, Guangxi, China
- Shabu, Taizhou, Zhejiang (沙埠镇), town in Huangyan District, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
- Shabu-shabu, a Japanese variant of hot pot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shabu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.