A portrait of artist Shadi Petosky by Danielle Truckenmiller.
September 18, 1974
Kalispell, Montana, U.S.
Petosky was born in Kalispell, Montana. She was a programmer before meeting Zander Cannon and helping Cannon to co-publish The Replacement God. With both Cannon and Kevin Cannon, Petosky formed the comic art studio Big Time Attic in the fall of 2004. They illustrated the graphic novel Bone Sharps, Cowboys, and Thunder Lizards for science writer Jim Ottaviani. They are currently working on a genetics graphic novel with writer Mark Schultz for Farrar, Straus and Giroux, and Top 10.
In January 2007, Petosky and Vincent "King Mini" Stall, along with the employees of Big Time Attic, formed a "convergence media" studio called Puny Entertainment. They have created video games for Cartoon Network and are creating animation for the television show Yo Gabba Gabba!
Petosky and Stall opened the Pink Hobo - Geek Art Gallery in 2009 to showcase art work inspired by pop culture, digital media, and lowbrow art.
- The JV Club (2014)
- The Dana Gould Hour (2014)
- The Bailey Jay Show (2013)
- Conversations with Matt Dwyer (2013)
- Go from There (2013)
- Nerdist (2013)
- Sugar and Spice (2013)
- This Feels Terrible (2013)
- Lady to Lady (2013)
- Discrimination of Shadi Petosky in an airport (Retrieved September 23, 2015) (in Spanish)
- "The JV Club #132:Shadi Petosky". The JV Club.
- "You Can't Say That". The Dana Gould Hour.
- "Shadi Petosky Rules Bartertown". The Bailey Jay Show.
- "44 – Shadi Petosky, Co-Founder of Puny Studios". Feral Audio.
- "#124 Shadi Petosky". GoFromThere.
- "Nerdist Podcast: Shadi Petosky". Nerdist.
- "Get Shadi".
- "51 – Shadi Petosky". Feral Audio.
- http://www.maximumfun.org/shows/lady-to-lady. Missing or empty
- Shadi Petosky on Twitter
- Puny Entertainment Blog
- Big Time Attic
- The Big Time Attic interview at Comic Book Galaxy
- Shadi Petosky at the Internet Movie Database
- Pink Hobo - Geek Art Gallery Opens
|This profile of a comics writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|