|Broadcast area||United States|
|Frequency||Sirius XM Radio 45|
Dish Network 6045
|Branding||xL Shade 45|
Eminem's uncut hip-hop
|Owner||Sirius XM Radio|
First air date
|October 28, 2004|
|Class||Satellite radio station|
Eminem established his own channel, Shade 45, that plays uncut hip-hop from artists like Eminem, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Action Bronson, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Tech N9ne, & Schoolboy Q. Eminem also established a new morning show, Sway in the Morning, a lively morning show that airs at 8:00 a.m. Monday–Friday.
Eminem promoted the station in a 2004 mock national convention (the "Shady National Convention") at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City, in which future President of the United States Donald Trump endorsed him. On his Revival (2017), Eminem expressed his regret at having collaborated with Trump, rapping, "wish I would have spit on it before I went to shake his hand at the event."
- Cook, Zachary. "Shade 45-Eminem's Hip-Hop Channel XL". Siriusxm.com. Sirius XM Radio. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- Markman, Robert. "EMINEM CALLS SWAY'S FIRST SHADE 45 RADIO SHOW". MTV.com. Celebrity. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- Gordon, Dexter. "A Complete History of Eminem's Nike Collaborations". Complex.com. Complex. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "Eminem Confirms Appearance at Shady National Convention". Rap Basement. October 15, 2004. Retrieved December 5, 2019.
- Bruner, Raisa (October 11, 2017). "Donald Trump and Eminem Weren't Always Enemies. Here's Proof". Time. Retrieved June 24, 2019.
- Saponara, Michael (December 15, 2017). "Eminem's 8 Most Political Lyrics on 'Revival'". Billboard. Retrieved June 24, 2019.