Shades of Blue (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Shade of Blue (disambiguation))
Shades of blue are the colours considered to be similar to the most typical blues.
Shade(s) of Blue also may refer to:
- Shades of Blue (1991), an EP by The The
- The Shades of Blue, an American vocal group
- "Shade of Blue", a 2003 song by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club from their album Take Them On, On Your Own
Other media 
- Shades of Blue, a 1999–2002 comic book, recipient of the 2000 Lulu Award
- Shades of Blue (TV series), a 2016 American police drama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shades of Blue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.