Shadi Paridar, 2010
|Born||2 July 1986|
|Title||Woman Grandmaster (2004)|
|FIDE rating||2250 (January 2011) [inactive]|
|Peak rating||2274 (January 2005)|
|Asian Indoor Games|
|2007 Macau||Individual rapid|
|2007 Macau||Team rapid|
|2009 Quang Ninh||Team blitz|
Shadi Paridar (Persian: شادی پریدر; born 2 July 1986) is an Iranian chess player holding the title of Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She won the Asian Under-16 Girls' Championship in 2002 in Tehran. Shadi Paridar played for Iran in the Women's Chess Olympiads of 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010, and in the Women's Asian Team Chess Championships of 1995, 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2009.
- Asian Youth Under 10-12-14-160, FIDE
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "Women's Chess Olympiads: Shadi Paridar". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2009-07-07.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "Women's Asian Team Chess Championship: Shadi Paridar". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2009-07-07.
- Shadi Paridar rating card at FIDE
- Shadi Paridar chess games at 365Chess.com
- Shadi Paridar player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to an Iranian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|