From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shadow Play (disambiguation))
Shadow play refers to shadow puppetry or shadow theatre
Shadowplay or Shadow Play may refer to:
- Shadowplay, a novel by Tad Williams 2007
- Shadowplay, by Karen Campbell 2010.
- Shadowplay, by Laura Lam 2014
- Shadowplay, by Jo Clayton 1990
- Shadowplay, by Nigel Findley 1993
- Shadowplay, by Mark Wilkinson 2010
- Shadowplay, by Ashley Wood Ben Templesmith Chris Ryall Christina Z Amber Bensen;
- Shadow Play (play), a play by Noël Coward
- "Shadow Play" (Look and Read), the last story of Look and Read
- Shadow Play, a book by Charles Baxter (author)
Film and TV
- Shadow Play (film), a 1986 TV movie
- Shadow Play (PBS documentary), a PBS documentary about the rise and fall of the Suharto regime in Indonesia
- "Shadow Play" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
- "Shadow Play" is the episode of Doctor Who Confidential that accompanies "Silence in the Library"
- Shadowplay (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Shadow Play (1961 The Twilight Zone episode), an episode of The Twilight Zone starring Dennis Weaver
- Shadow Play (1986 The Twilight Zone episode), an episode of The Twilight Zone and a remake of the 1961 episode
- Nvidia Shadowplay, hardware accelerated screen recording by Nvidia
- Shadow Play (horse), world record holding Standardbred racehorse
- ShadowPlay, the first WiiWare game to use Wii MotionPlus
- Shadowplay (song), a song originally by Joy Division
- "Shadow Play", a song by Rory Gallagher from Photo-Finish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shadowplay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.