Shadow of the Scorpion
Cover for Shadow of the Scorpion
|Cover artist||Steve Rawlings|
|Genre||Science fiction novel|
|Media type||Print (Hardback & Paperback)|
Shadow of the Scorpion is a novel by Neal Asher, published by the Macmillan Publishers imprint Tor Books in 2008. The novel introduces Ian Cormac and is therefore a prequel. The novel skips between Cormac's first mission for the ECS (Earth Central Security) and his upbringing as a child.
- Hagren, the setting of the majority of the book
- Patience, the setting of the conclusion of the book
- Pearl - AI controlled Polity transport.
- The Sadist - An AI controlled attack ship.
- Ian Cormac
- Dax Cormac (Ian's older brother)
- Hannah Cormac (Dax and Ian's mother)
|This article about a 2000s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.