Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shafi may refer to:
- Shafi`i, one of the four schools of Islamic law in Sunni Islam
- Shafi (director), an Indian director
- Shafi (actor), a Telugu actor
- Shafi, a fictional character played by Ikramul Hoque in the British web series Corner Shop Show
- Shafi, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shafi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.