|Look up shaggy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shaggy may refer to:
- Shaggy (musician) (born 1968), Jamaican American reggae rapper and singer
- Shaggy 2 Dope, half of the hip hop, horrorcore band Insane Clown Posse
- Shaggy Flores (born 1973), Nuyorican poet, writer and African diaspora scholar
- José Joaquín Martínez (born 1987), Mexican soccer player nicknamed "Shaggy" after Shaggy Rogers
- Shaggy Rogers, a fictional character in the Scooby-Doo series
- Shaggy (film), a 1948 American drama
- Shaggy Ridge, Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaggy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.