|Neighborhood of Kabul|
Shahr-e Naw (Dari: شهرنو), also spelled Share Naw, Share Now or Shari Naw, is a neighborhood in north-west Kabul, Afghanistan, mostly part of District 4. It is a major commercial area housing most of the big supermarkets of Kabul, along with foreign offices, hotels and banks.
Ariana Afghan Airlines's corporate headquarters are in Shāre Naw. Kam Air has a ticketing office in the Kabul Business Centre in Shāre Naw. At one time the facility housed the airline's head office. Safi Airways has its head office in Shāre Naw.
Government and infrastructure
The French embassy in Shāre Naw.
- "Shahr-e Now". Mapcarta. Retrieved 2017-10-11.
- "Ariana Afghan Airlines". www.flyariana.com. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- "Kam Air - English". www.kamair.com. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- "Contact Us." Kam Air. Retrieved on 23 September 2009. "Kamair Headquarters Address: 1st Floor, Kabul Business Centre Char Rahi Haji Yaqub, Shah-e-Naw Kabul Afghanistan Afghanistan"
- "Safi Airways| Flights to Kabul, Dubai, Jeddah, Delhi, Islamabad". www.safiairways.com. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- "Coordonnées, contacts et plan d’accès." Embassy of France in Afghanistan. Retrieved on 16 May 2015. "Adresse : avenue Cherpour, Chahr-e-Nao, Kaboul" - Persian address: "آدرس :جاده شیرپور، شهر نو، کابلتماس:"
- "Deutscher Bundestag 4. Wahlperiode Drucksache IV/3672" (Archive). Bundestag (West Germany). 23 June 1965. Retrieved on 12 March 2016. p. 34/51. "Deutsche Schule Kabul Schar-i-nau P.O.B. 29"
- Postal Code System, AfghanPost.gov.af
|This Kabul Province, Afghanistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|