From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Shah or shah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shah (Old Persian XšāyaΘiya) is the Persian word for "King", mainly used in Iran/Persia.
Shah may also refer to:
Arts & media
- Shah (surname), list of people with the surname that is common in India
- Donald Haviland, a professional wrestler who went by the ring name "The Extreme Shah" Hack Meyers
- Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was the Shah of Iran 1941–1979 and is often referred to as "the Shah" of Iran
- Shah dynasty, ruling dynasty of the Gorkha Kingdom until 1768
- Ukrainian shah, a historical currency of Ukraine
- Dirac comb distribution, also called Shah function
- Shah of Shahs (book), a book by Ryszard Kapuściński
- Shahanshah, Lorestan, term for the Emperor or King of Kings in Persian
- Shahmaran, mythical creature often depicted as a woman in the upper half of her body and a serpent in the lower half of her body
- Shaa (disambiguation)
- Sha (disambiguation)
- Shahanshah (disambiguation)
- Kabul Shahi, Middle kingdom of India ruled by the Shahi dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.