Shaharizukirnain Abdul Kadir
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Che Mohamad Zulkifly Jusoh |
|Majority||2,802 (2018) |
|Member of the Terengganu State Legislative Assembly|
29 November 1999 – 21 March 2004
|Preceded by||Mohd Lukman Muda |
|Succeeded by||Ramlan Ali |
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
|2018–2020||Malaysian Islamic Party|
|2020–||Chairman of Tabung Ekonomi Kumpulan Usahawan Niaga Nasional (TEKUN Nasional)|
Shaharizukirnain bin Abdul Kadir
22 November 1969
Setiu, Terengganu, Malaysia
|Political party||Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS)|
|Barisan Alternatif (BA) |
Pakatan Rakyat (PR)
Gagasan Sejahtera (GS) (2016–2020)
Perikatan Nasional (PN)
Shaharizukirnain bin Abdul Kadir (Jawi شاهرالذوالقرنين عبدالقدير; born 22 November 1969) is a Malaysian politician who has served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Setiu since May 2018. He served as Member of the Terengganu State Legislative Assembly (MLA) for Jabi from November 1999 to March 2004. He is the chairman of the Tabung Ekonomi Kumpulan Usahawan Niaga Nasional (TEKUN Nasional) government-linked company. He is a member of the Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS), a component party of the Perikatan Nasional (PN) and formerly Gagasan Sejahtera (GS), Pakatan Rakyat (PR) and Barisan Alternatif (BA) coalitions.
|2018||P034 Setiu, Terengganu||Shaharizukirnain Abdul Kadir (PAS)||35,020||48.65%||Mohd Jidin Shafee (UMNO)||32,218||44.76%||73,673||2,802||85.42%|
|Mohd Faudzi Musa (BERSATU)||4,740||6.59%|
|2022||Shahrizulkarnain Abdul Kadir (PAS)||50,768||59.85%||Abdul Rahman Yassin (UMNO)||31,736||37.41%||84,832||19,032||79.06%|
|Mohamad Ngah (PKR)||2,125||2.50%|
|Wan Adnan Wan Ali (PEJUANG)||203||0.24%|
- "Lebih ramai MP PN pegang jawatan GLC". Andrew Ong (in Malay). Malaysiakini. 21 May 2020. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE – 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 13 September 2020. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Satiful, Alias Bergelar Dato'". www.terengganu.gov.my. 14 August 2022.