Shahekou District (simplified Chinese: 沙河口区; traditional Chinese: 沙河口區; pinyin: Shāhékǒu Qū) is one of six districts of Dalian, Liaoning province, People's Republic of China, forming part of the urban core. It is located in the western portion of the city. Its area is 34.71 square kilometres (13.40 sq mi) and its permanent population as of 2010 is 693,140, making it Dalian's most densely populated county-level division. Its postal code is 116020, and the district government is located at 120 Tongtai Avenue.
There are 10 subdistricts within the district.
The following secondary schools are within Shahekou District:
- Dalian City No. 3 High School
- Dalian City No. 8 High School
- High School Associated with Liaoning Normal University
- Dalian City No. 13 High School
- Dalian City No. 47 High School
- Dalian City No. 48 High School
- Dalian Standard High School