This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Place of origin||Indian Subcontinent|
|Main ingredients||Paneer, cream, tomatoes, spices|
|Cookbook: Shahi paneer Media: Shahi paneer|
Similar dishes include paneer butter masala and kadai paneer.
Paneer Butter Masala is one of the most popular vegetarian curries in Indian cuisine. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese cubes) is dunked in a rich and creamy tomato gravy and served along with roti (Indian breads) or flavored rice. The subtle difference between Paneer Butter Masala and Shahi paneer is that more of whole spices are used in Paneer Butter Masala whereas Shahi paneer has a sweeter taste when compared to Paneer Butter Masala.
- "Shahi Paneer: The taste of North India". http://tastyfix.com. External link in
- "Paneer Butter Masala Recipe". recipes.timesofindia.com. Times Food. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "How to make Paneer Butter Masala". www.sanjeevkapoor.com. Retrieved 31 March 2018.
- "Shahi Paneer Vs Paneer Makhani? - inHouseRecipes". inHouseRecipes. 2014-01-17. Retrieved 2016-10-24 – via inhouserecepies.com.
- "Paneer Butter Masala | Spicy Tasty". www.spicytasty.com. shriya. Jan 25, 2015. Retrieved 2016-10-24.