Shahin (from the Persian: شاهين, Shāhīn) is a name of Persian origin, referring specifically to the Barbary falcon utilized in falconry. The name has been used in the English language taxonomy to describe the Shaheen falcon. As a given name or surname, Shahin is also found with variant spellings, these include: Chahine, Chahin, Chagin, Shaaheen, Shaahin, Shaheen, Şahin, Shehin and uncommonly spelled Chejin and Cejin in Parts of Latin America .
- Shaheen Ariefdien, Canadian musician
- Shahin Badar, British Bangladeshi singer
- Shaheen Khan, Indian film actress
- Shahin Kheiri, Iranian footballer
- Shahin Najafi, Iranian musician
- Shaheen Sheik, Indian singer-songwriter
- Shahin Vahmanzadegan, Sasanian general
- Adam Shaheen, British Animation Producer and entrepreneur - Cuppa Coffee Studios.
- Jeanne Shaheen, American politician
- Jammal Shahin, Jordanian footballer
- Jack Shaheen, American media scholar
- John Shaheen, American twentieth century OSS officer, financier, and businessman
- Matt Shaheen, American politician
- Omar Shahin, Jordanian activist
- Robert Joseph Shaheen, Lebanese American Eparch Emeritus of the Maronite Catholic Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon of Los Angeles
- Saif Saaeed Shaheen, Kenyan long-distance runner
- Tarek Shahin, Egyptian cartoonist
- Youssef Chahine, Egyptian film Director
- Shahin Vahmanzadegan, a general serving under Persian Sasanian king Chosroes II Parvez/Aparvez. He laid siege to Constantinople during the greatest expansion of the Sasanian Persia.
- Black Shaheen, a variant of the Storm Shadow/SCALP EG air-launched cruise missile, for export to the UAE
- Shaheen, the military symbol of Pakistan Air Force
- Shaheen-I, a short range ballistic missile developed by Pakistan
- Shaheen-II, a medium/intermediate range ballistic missile developed by Pakistan
- Shaheen-III, a medium/intermediate range ballistic missile developed by Pakistan
- Shahin, a supersonic Iranian ground-to-air guided missile
- 4103 Chahine, a main-belt asteroid
- Shaheen Falcon, non-migratory subspecies of the Peregrine Falcon
- Shaheen (supercomputer), Cray supercomputer
- Shaheen (novel), a novel by Naseem Hijazi
- Shaheen Air, Pakistani airline
- Shaheen Airport Services, Aircraft ground handling company
- Shahin F.C., Iranian football club
- Shahin, Iran, village in Iran
- Shahin-e Olya, village in Iran
- Shahin Shahr, planned satellite city in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shahin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.