|Born||1952 (age 64–65)|
|Years active||1962 - 1985|
|Relatives||Zafar Iqbal (brother)|
Shahnaz Rahmatullah (née Begum; born 1952) is a Bangladeshi singer. Her notable songs are “Sohni Dharti Allah Rakhe” “Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan”, Ekbar Jete De Na Amar Chotto Sonar Gaye, Je Chilo Drishtir Shimanay and Ek Tara Tui Desher Kotha.
Shahnaz sang in Bangladeshi and Pakistani films. Her main area of singing entails modern songs (Adhunik Gaan) and patriotic songs. She emerged as a singer in Dhaka in the mid-1960s. In late the 1960s and early 1970s, she sang patriotic songs such as Sohni Dharti Allah Rakhe and Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan. She has released an album with Samina Chowdhury called Megh Roddur on which she sings six songs composed by Shafiq Tuhin .
- Ekushey Padak (1992)
- National Film Award
- Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy Award
- Bangladesh Chalachitra Sangbadik Samity Award
- "Shahnaz Rahmatullah at 'Bela Obela Sarabela'". Priyo. September 8, 2012.
- "Citibank pays tribute to Shahnaz Rahmatullah". The Daily Star. January 19, 2008.
- "Shahnaz Rahmatullah honoured". Dhaka Tribune. September 21, 2013.
- YouTube recordings of Shahnaz Begum/Rahmatullah's songs