Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shahu may refer to:
- Chattrapati Shahu, Maratha king
- Shahu of Kolhapur (1874-1922), Raja and Maharaja of Indian princely state of Kolhapur
- Shahu II of Kolhapur (born 1948), ceremonial Maharaja of Kolhapur
- Shahu District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Shahu Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Shaho, a mountain located in Hewraman, Kurdistan, Iran
- Shahu (Sand Lake), a lake (surrounded by Wuchang District) in Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Shahu in Longganhu Administrative District, Huanggang, Hubei, China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shahu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.