in Veer Ghatotkach (1949)
1918 (25 april 1918 1:13 a.m.)
|Died||may, 11, 1993, pune (5:30 p.m.)
|Notable work||Shyam Sunder
Shahu Modak (1918 – March 11, 1993) was an Indian actor who acted in many Hindi as well as Marathi movies. Shahu Modak was mostly famous for the mythological characters that he played. He mostly played the roles of Krishna and Jñāneśvar.
Shahu Modak died on March 11, 1993.
|Awara Shahzada||Doublerole: A Prince, A Pauper|
|1934||Nand Ke Lala|
|Bharat Milap||Rajkumar Bharat|
|Ladaai Ke Baad|
|Shri Krishnarjun Yuddha|
|1946||Dasi Ya Maa|
|1950||Bhagwan Shri Krishna|
|Shri Ram Avtar|
|Hi Mazi Lakshmi|
|Shri Krishna Satyabhama|
|Draupadi Vastra Haran|
|Mi Tulas Tuzya Aangani|
|Shyam Ki Jogan|
|Ram Bhakta Vibhishan|
|1962||Rangalya Ratri Asha|
|Vithu Maza Lekurwala|
|1964||Bhakta Dhruva Kumar|
|Tere Dwar Khada Bhagwan|
|Shankar Seeta Ansuya|
|1968||Balram Shri Krishna||Krishna|
|1970||Sammpurn Tirth Yatra|
|Zala Mahar Pandharinath|
|1973||Shri Krishna Bhakti|
|1974||Har Har Mahadev|
|1975||Daku Aur Bhagwan|
|Shri Satya Narayan Ki Mahapooja|
|1976||Jai Bajrang Bali|
|Jai Ambe Maa|
|1978||Ashapura Matani Chuandadi|
The Rangat Sangat Pratishthan gives this award since 2001 to a senior artist who has been associated with Shahu Modak as an actor. This award is given at the hands of police commissioner since Shahu Modak played the role of a police in film Manoos. Baby Shakuntala, Asha Kale and Sulochana has been some of the recipients of this award.
- Glushkova, I. (2014). 6 Object of worship as a free choice. Objects of Worship in South Asian Religions: Forms, Practices and Meanings, 109.
- "Shahu Modak". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2017-08-11.
- "MSN.com - Hotmail, Outlook, Skype, Bing, Latest News, Photos & Videos". Movies.in.msn.com. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "SHAHU MODAK: Film / Movie Information". Citwf.com. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Hindi Songs Archive". Smriti.com. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- [dead link]