Shaikh Zayed International Airport
|Sheikh Zayed International Airport
شیخ زاید بین الاقوامی ہوائی اڈا
|Owner||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority|
|Operator||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority|
|Serves||Rahim Yar Khan|
|Location||5 km from Rahim Yar Khan City|
|Elevation AMSL||271 ft / 83 m|
Shaikh Zayed International Airport (IATA: RYK, ICAO: OPRK), also known as Rahim Yar Khan Airport, is located at Rahim Yar Khan, in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is named after Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, who provided financial assistance for the construction of the airport and other projects in Rahim Yar Khan, as Rahim Yar Khan was HH Shk Zayed's second home after Al Ain UAE.
Airlines and destinations
|Etihad Airways||Charter: Abu Dhabi|
|Pakistan Aviators & Aviation||Charter: Lahore|
|Pakistan International Airlines||Abu Dhabi, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore|
|Rotana Jet||Seasonal: Abu Dhabi|
|Shaheen Air||Seasonal: Jeddah|
- Airlines of Pakistan
- List of airports in Pakistan
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
- Transport in Pakistan
- Airport information for OPRK at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for RYK / OPRK at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "Photo of ETD Airbus A330-300 (A6-ETO) ✈ FlightAware". FlightAware.
Media related to Rahim Yar Khan Airport at Wikimedia Commons
|This Pakistani airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|