Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Traded as||PSX: SML|
|Industry||Sugar, Milk, Juices, Biofuels, Textiles|
|Founder||Altaf M. Saleem|
|Revenue||₨7.40 billion (US$52 million) - 2018|
|₨92.8 million (US$660,000) - 2018|
|₨14.0 million (US$99,000) - 2018|
|Total assets||₨14.31 billion (US$100 million) - 2018|
|Total equity||₨1.86 billion (US$13 million) - 2018|
|Subsidiaries||Shakarganj Foods |
This Shakarganj group has the following Production Units:
- Sugar Mills
- Bio Fuel
- Co-Generation & Bio Power
- Particle Board
- Food Products
- Textile Division
- "Shakarganj Limited - Annual Report 2018" (PDF). www.sml.com.pk.
- "Profile of Shakarganj Mills Limited". Alibaba.com website. Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- Profile and stock quote of Shakarganj Limited on Financial Times newspaper, Retrieved 20 June 2017
- "NRL sold to Attock Oil Group for Rs16.415bn". 1 June 2005.
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|