Shake, Rattle and Roll (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Shake, Rattle and Rock!)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Shake, Rattle and Roll" is the rhythm and blues and rock and roll song.
Shake, Rattle and Roll may also refer to:
- Shake, Rattle and Roll (album), a 1955 rock and roll album by Bill Haley & His Comets
- Shake, Rattle, and Roll (TV series), a 1977 Hanna-Barbera television cartoon series
- Shake, Rattle and Roll: An American Love Story, an American television miniseries produced in 1999
- Shake, Rattle & Roll (Filipino film series), a horror film series produced since 1984 in the Philippines
- Shake, Rattle & Roll (film) the first installment in the series
- Shake, Rock & Roll, an early 1970s musical-variety series aired on Canadian television
- A professional wrestling move used by Wayne Farris, "The Honky Tonk Man"
- Shake, Rattle & Rock! (1956 film), a 1956 musical film
- Shake, Rattle and Rock! (1994 film), a 1994 made-for-TV film, starring Renée Zellweger
- Snake Rattle 'n' Roll, a 1990 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shake, Rattle and Roll.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.