This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Syed Hassan Rizvi
October 1, 1934
Aligarh, British India
|Died||November 12, 1966
Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan
|Spouse||Syeda Mohiddisa Khatoon|
|Children||Syed Hussain Aqdas Rizvi (Son)
Hina Batool (Daughter)
His life as a poet began in 1947 (when he was only 15 years old). His poetry work was published after his death: Rooshni Ay Rooshni in 1972 by Maktaba-e-Fanoon and several additions by Mavara Publications and Kuliyat e Shakeb Jalali in 2004 by Sang-e-Meel Publications, Lahore.
Famous Poems in Urdu
- "kam-tar na jaane"
- "gale mila na kabhi"
- "Jahan talk bhee yah sahra dikhai data hai"
- "murjha kai kali jheel main"
- "aa kay pather jo mara sahan main"
- "utrain ajab roshniya rat khoab main"
- "woo samna tha pher bhee kahan samina kahian hova"
- "main shakh say ura tha sitaroon kee aas main"
- "kinar aay aab khara khud say kah raha ha koyee"
- "yadain hain apna dil kee ahla safar kay sath"
- Shakeb Jalali at Kavita Kosh (Hindi font)
- Rooshni Ay Rooshni — Shakeb's first book.