Welcome sign at entrance to the village
|District||Judea and Samaria Area|
|Affiliation||Mishkei Herut Beitar|
|Founded by||Mishkei Herut Beitar|
Shaked (Hebrew: שָׁקֵד, lit. Almond) is a secular Israeli settlement in the northern West Bank. Located near the Green Line, it is organised as a community settlement and falls under the jurisdiction of Shomron Regional Council. In 2017 it had a population of 936.
In 2011, a resident of Shaked, 15-year-old Shahar Sagi, won a silver medal in the Loralux international judo competition in Luxembourg.
- "List of localities, in Alphabetical order" (PDF). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- "The Geneva Convention". BBC News. 10 December 2009. Retrieved 27 November 2010.
- Hoberman, Haggai (2008). Keneged Kol HaSikuim [Against All Odds] (in Hebrew) (1st ed.). Sifriat Netzaim.
- Mofaz: Karnei Shomron to be included in Israel's final borders The Jerusalem Post
- Girl Wins Silver Medal in Judo Israel National News
- Official website (in Hebrew)