From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
William Shakespeare (1564–1616) was an English playwright and poet.
For other people with this family name:
Shakespeare may also refer to:
- Shakespeare, New Mexico, United States, a ghost town
- Shakespeare, Ontario, Canada, a village and designated place
- 2985 Shakespeare, an asteroid
- Shakespeare quadrangle, a region on Mercury
- Shakespeare (crater), on Mercury
Arts and entertainment
- Shakespeare, a meerkat on Meerkat Manor
- Shakespeare (album), 2010 debut album by comedian Anthony Jeselnik
- "Shakespeare", a song by Akala
- Shakespeare: The Animated Tales, an animated television series
- Shakespeare's involvement in the American hip hop group ICP (Iambically Composed Pentameter)
- HMS Shakespeare, two ships of the Royal Navy
- Kent Shakespeare, a DC Comics hero
- Shakespeare Institute, University of Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
- Shakespeare Theatre (disambiguation)
- Shakespeare baronets, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- Shakespeare (programming language)
- Shakespeare Bridge, Los Angeles, California
- Shakespeare (Anthony Burgess), a biographical and critical study of William Shakespeare by Burgess
- Shakespeare Fishing Tackle
- manufacturers of communications equipment for marine and military uses.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shakespeare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.