Shakespeare and the Goddess of Complete Being
|1st edition (April 13, 1992)|
Shakespeare and the Goddess of Complete Being is a book of literary criticism authored by Ted Hughes. Hughes has extensively discussed the poems and other literary works of Shakespeare in this book. The book is written in three parts:
- Part one: The Immature Phase of the Tragic Equation,
- Part two: The Evolution of the Tragic Equation through the Seven Tragedies
- Part three: The Transformation of the Tragic Equation in the Last Plays
The book also provides an insight into Ted Hughes' gender attitudes.
- "Fiction Review: Shakespeare and the Goddess of Complete Being by Ted Hughes". Publishersweekly.com. 1992-08-31. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- "Earth-Moon: Information about Ted Hughes: Shakespeare and the Goddess of Complete Being". Ted-hughes.info. Retrieved 2013-09-06.