Shall We Kiss?
|Shall We Kiss?|
|Directed by||Emmanuel Mouret|
|Produced by||Frédéric Niedermayer|
|Written by||Emmanuel Mouret|
|Edited by||Martial Salomon|
|Distributed by||TFM Distribution|
Shall We Kiss? (French title: Un baiser s'il vous plaît) is a 2007 French romantic comedy film directed by Emmanuel Mouret and starring Virginie Ledoyen, Mouret, Julie Gayet, Michaël Cohen, Frédérique Bel and Stefano Accorsi.
In Nantes, Gabriel meets Émilie, a married woman. The two pass an evening together, and as they are about to part ways, Gabriel asks her for a kiss. She refuses, and explains by telling him a story: In Paris, her friend Judith, happily married, has a childhood friend, Nicolas, who she still sees regularly. One day, as a solution to his lack of physical affection, Nicolas asks Judith for a platonic kiss. She accepts, and subsequently what should have been a simple act between friends without consequences becomes complicated, and the situation quickly becomes out of control.
- Virginie Ledoyen: Judith (scientist)
- Emmanuel Mouret: Nicolas Gimas (mathematics professor), Judith's best friend
- Julie Gayet: Émilie (creative writer), friend of Judith's
- Michaël Cohen: Gabriel (art restorer), Émilie's love interest
- Frédérique Bel: Caline (airline hostess), Nicolas' girlfriend
- Stefano Accorsi: Claudio (pharmacist), Judith's husband
- Marie Madinier: Églantine (prostitute)
- Mélanie Maudran: Pénélope
- Lucciana de Vogue: Louise
- Jacques Lafoly: waiter
|This article about a 2000s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|