|Look up shallow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shallow may refer to:
- A type of ocean bank (topography) or shoal which is shallow compared to its surroundings
- Shallow Lake, Idaho, United States
- Shallow Brook, New Jersey, United States
- Shallow Pond (Plymouth, Massachusetts), United States
- Shallow Inlet, Victoria, Australia
- Shallow Bay (disambiguation), various places
- "Shallow" (song), by British progressive rock band which Tree
- "The Shallows", by Dog's Eye View from the album Daisy
- Verbena (band), later known as Shallow
- Hyron Shallow (born 1982), West Indian cricketer
- Parvati Shallow (born 1982), winner of the reality TV show Survivor: Micronesia
- Robert Shallow, a character in two Shakespeare plays
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shallow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.