|Origin||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Labels||Contemplate Music, Jazz Family, ACT music|
|Past members||Daniel Benhorin|
Shalosh is an Israel based band originally established by Pianist Gadi Stern with drummer Matan Assayag and Bass player Daniel Benhorin in 2013 in Tel Aviv. David Michaeli replaced Daniel Benhorin as the double bass player. The band is mostly well known for its crossing genre style, mostly between Jazz Rock and electronic music. Shalosh have played well over 250 shows since 2013, all around the globe. The name Shalosh refers to the Hebrew word for Three.
Shalosh released their second album Rules of Oppression in 2016.
- The Bell Garden (March 2014)
- Rules of Oppression (2016)
- Onwards and Upwards (May 2019)
- Broken Balance (2020)
- Shalev, Ben (25 February 2017). "At Long Last, Piano Jazz Is Back in Israel". Haaretz. Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- "Power-Trio aus Israel". Westfälische Nachrichten (in German). Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- "Young bands like the trio Shalosh organize everything themselves". Der Tagesspiegel (in German). 4 May 2015. Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- "מארז תרבות 37: אלבומי השנה תשעד". Israel Hayom. Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- "מארז תרבות: חזרתו המופלאה של קאובוי החלל". Israel Hayom (in Hebrew). Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- Barnes, Phil. "Shalosh: Shalosh: The Bell Garden". All About Jazz. Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- Köln, Verlag Axel Stinshoff. "Shalosh – Rules Of Oppression". Jazz thing (in German). Retrieved 16 September 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shalosh (band).|