From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shama may refer to:
- Shema Yisrael, Shama prayer in Judaism
- Shamas or Magpie-robins, of the genera Copsychus and Trichixos
- Shamma, a traditional garment worn by men in the highlands of Ethiopia
- Shama District, Ghana
- Shama (film), a 1946 Bollywood film
- Shama Kabani (born 1985), entrepreneur and web personality
- Shama language, a Kainji language of Nigeria
- Shama, another name for Draupadi, wife of Pandavas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.