Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shaman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shaman is a practitioner of shamanism, a magico-religious practice involving animism, faith healing, spiritualism, spirituality and traditional medicine.
Shaman or Shamans may also refer to:
- Korpiklaani, a Finnish folk metal band formerly known as Shaman
- Shaman (band), a Brazilian power metal band
- Shaman (album), a 2002 album by musician Carlos Santana
- Shamans (album), a 2002 album by musician Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
- The Shamen, a British dance band
- Shaman (accessory), an accessory sourcebook for the role-playing game Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 2nd Edition
- Shaman (character class), a character class in role-playing games
- Shaman (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Shaman (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Shaman (novel), a 2013 novel by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Shaman, Iran, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Aerodyne Shaman, a series of French single-place paragliders
- Avtoros Shaman, a 8x8 all-terrain vehicle with inverted wheels
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.