Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shaman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shaman is a practitioner of shamanism.
Shaman or Shamans may also refer to:
- Korpiklaani, a Finnish folk metal band formerly known as Shaman
- Shaman (band), a Brazilian power metal band
- Shaman (album), a 2002 album by musician Carlos Santana
- Shamans (album), a 2002 album by musician Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
- The Shamen, a British dance band
- Shaman (accessory), an accessory sourcebook for the role-playing game Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 2nd Edition
- Shaman (character class), a character class in role-playing games
- Shaman (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Shaman (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Shaman (novel), a 2013 novel by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Shaman, Iran, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Aerodyne Shaman, a series of French single-place paragliders
- Avtoros Shaman, a 8x8 all-terrain vehicle with inverted wheels
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.