Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shamba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shamba may refer to:
- Sergei Shamba (born 1951), Abkhazian politician
- Shamba, alternate name of Shonbeh, a city in Iran
- Shamba, a Swahili word for a small plot used for growing subsistence crops and fruit-bearing trees, often including the dwelling of the farmer
- Shamba, a Shona word that means bath in English
- Samba (Krishna's son)
- Shamba AS, a registered Norwegian company which connects experts and executives through a digital platform to facilitate knowledge-based decision making.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.