Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shambles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Shambles" is an obsolete term for an open-air slaughterhouse and meat market. In contemporary usage, "a shambles" is a mess.
Shambles or The Shambles may also refer to:
- The Shambles, an old street in York, England
- Shambles Square, Manchester, England
- Shambles Glacier, Adelaide Island, Antarctica
- The Shambles (band), an American power pop and rock band
- Shambles (film) (French: Maudite poutine), 2016 Canadian film directed by Karl Lemieux
- The Shambles, a street in the lower part of Totnes, Devon (England)
- The Shambles, a dangerous sandbank off Portland Bill, Dorset (England)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shambles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.