From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shambles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Shambles" is an obsolete term for an open-air slaughterhouse and meat market. In contemporary usage, a shambles is a mess.
Shambles: when there are clothes all over the floor
Shambles or The Shambles may also refer to:
- The Shambles, an old street in York, England
- Shambles Square, Manchester, England
- Shambles Glacier, Adelaide Island, Antarctica
- The Shambles (band), an American power pop and rock band
- Shambles, The Person, the person Gregor Smith
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shambles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.