|Full name||Shamil Saidbegovich Asildarov|
|Date of birth||18 May 1983|
|Place of birth||Makhachkala, Dagestan, Russia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2012–2013||Volga Nizhny Novgorod||13||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 May 2017|
Makhachkala-born Asildarov, is a journeyman striker who has played for eight different clubs in the last nine years.
On 16 February 2017, Asildarov returned to Anzhi for a third stint with the club.
Recently whilst on a training camp in Turkey with FC Anzhi Makhachkala where he was on-trial, Asildarov was involved in a training ground brawl with also on-trial Aleksei Sapogov in which Sapogov had his jaw broken & required surgery. Anzhi spokesman Alexander Udaltsov was quoted as saying "What happened is an internal matter for the team".
- Player page on the official Luch-Energiya website (in Russian)
- Player page on the official Russian Premier League website (in Russian)
- «Анжи» подписал контракты с семью игроками (in Russian). FC Anzhi Makhachkala. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "Asildarov parts with Anji". FC Anzhi Makhachkala. 20 June 2015. Retrieved 21 June 2015.
- "ШАХТЕР ПРОСМАТРИВАЕТ ИНОСТРАННЫХ ФУТБОЛИСТОВ" (in Russian). FC Shakhter Karagandy. 1 February 2016. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "Тобол подписал Шамиля Асильдарова". fc-tobol.kz (in Russian). FC Tobol. 13 June 2016. Archived from the original on 19 June 2016. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- Асильдаров вернулся в "Анжи" (in Russian). FC Anzhi Makhachkala. 16 February 2017.
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football forward born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|