From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shamir may refer to:
- Shamir (musician), American singer-songwriter Shamir, aka Shamir Bailey
- Yitzhak Shamir, former Israeli Prime Minister
- Adi Shamir, Israeli cryptographer
- Israel Shamir, Russian-Israeli-Swedish writer
- Gabriel and Maxim Shamir, Israeli graphic designers
- Solomon's Shamir, a worm described in the Talmud and Midrash as being capable of cutting through or disintegrating stone, used in the construction of the First Temple in Jerusalem
- Shamir, Israel, an Israeli kibbutz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shamir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.