|Elevation||165 m (541 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As of 2001[update] India census, Shamsabad had a population of 27,260. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Shamsabad has an average literacy rate of 52%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 60%, and female literacy is 42%. In Shamsabad, 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Shamsabad
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
Jain Temple in Shamsabad(Agra)
- Bhagwan Chandra prabhu jain Digambar mandir, Near Old SBI ,Shamsahabad (Agra)
- Bhagwan Shanti Nath jain Digambar mandir,Gopal Pura,Shamsahabad (Agra)'
- Bhagwan Nemi Nath jain Digambar mandir ,Near Old Bus Stand,Shamsahabad (Agra)
National Bank in Shamsabad(Agra)
- State Bank of India, Rajakhera Road,Shamsabad (Agra)-283125
- Punjab National Bank of India, Rajakhera Road,Shamsabad (Agra)-283125
- Agra Gramin Bank,Near Police Station , Fatehabad Road,Shamsabad (Agra)-283125
Inter College in Shamsabad(Agra)
- A.P. Inter College,Shamsabad (Agra)-283125
Best Computer Institute in Shamsabad (Agra)
- Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission,Purana Raja Khera road,Shamsabad(Agra)-283125
|This Agra district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|