From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shamsi (شمسی) means of sun or solar in Arabic.
Shamsi may also refer to:
- Shamsi Calendar, the traditional Persian calendar, also known as the Iranian calendar (or Jalāli Calendar)
- Shamsi date
- Shamsi, Iran
- Shamshy, a village in Naryn Region, Kyrgyzstan
- Shamshy, Chuy, a village in Chuy Region, Kyrgyzstan
- Shamsi, Nepal
- Shamsi airfield, Balochistan, Pakistan
- Shamsi (name), a family name
- Samsi, also Shamsi, an Arab queen who reigned in the 8th century BCE
Often Shamsis are very much into business and lives in colonies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shamsi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.