Shamsul Anuar Nasarah
Shamsul Anuar Nasarah
شمسول انوار بن نسره
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Khamsiyah Yeop (UMNO-BN)|
Shamsul Anuar bin Nasarah
1 June 1967
Lenggong, Perak, Malaysia
|Political party||United Malays National Organisation (UMNO)|
|Barisan Nasional (BN)|
|Alma mater||University of Malaya|
Northern University of Malaysia
Dato' Dr. Shamsul Anuar bin Nasarah (Jawi: شمسول انوار بن نسره; born 1 June 1967) is a Malaysian politician and the Member of Parliament of Malaysia for the Lenggong constituency in Perak. He is a member of the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) party in the opposition Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition. He has also served as the President of the Malaysian Youth Council.
|2008||Shamsul Anuar Nasarah (UMNO)||10,992||64.41%||Muhd Zulkifli Mohd Zakaria (PAS)||6,073||35.59%||17,436||4,919||75.08%|
|2013||Shamsul Anuar Nasarah (UMNO)||13,285||57.47%||Razman Zakaria (PAS)||9,832||42.53%||23,736||3,453||84.92%|
|2018||Shamsul Anuar Nasarah (UMNO)||12,523||53.97%||Muhd Mujahid Mohd Fadzil (PAS)||6,750||29.09%||23,719||5,773||79.72%|
|Amirul Fairuzzeen Jamaluddin (PKR)||3,932||16.94%|
- "Shamsul Anuar bin Nasarah, Y.B. Dato'" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 14 April 2010. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AirAsia must project our identity, says group". The Star. Star Publications. 25 February 2007. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Malaysia Decides 2008". The Star (Malaysia). Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 6 June 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Agong's birthday honours list". The Star. 7 June 2004. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "Sultan of Perak's Birthday Honours List 2007". The Star. 23 April 2007. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
|This Malaysian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Malaysia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|