Shamsul Anuar Nasarah
Shamsul Anuar Nasarah
|شمس الأنوار نصرة|
|2020–2021||Minister of Energy and Natural Resources|
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
|2013–2018||Chairman of Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional|
Shamsul Anuar bin Nasarah
1 June 1967
Lenggong, Perak, Malaysia
|Political party||United Malays National Organisation (UMNO)|
|Barisan Nasional (BN)|
Perikatan Nasional (PN)
Muafakat Nasional (MN)
|Alma mater||University of Malaya|
Northern University of Malaysia
Shamsul Anuar bin Nasarah (Jawi: شمس الأنوار بن نصرة; born 1 June 1967) is a Malaysian politician who served as the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources in Perikatan Nasional (PN) administration under Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin from March 2020 to his resignation in August 2021. He has served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Lenggong since March 2008. He is a member of the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) party in the ruling PN coalition. He has also served as the President of the Malaysian Youth Council.
|2008||Shamsul Anuar Nasarah (UMNO)||10,992||64.41%||Muhd Zulkifli Mohd Zakaria (PAS)||6,073||35.59%||17,436||4,919||75.08%|
|2013||Shamsul Anuar Nasarah (UMNO)||13,285||57.47%||Razman Zakaria (PAS)||9,832||42.53%||23,736||3,453||84.92%|
|2018||Shamsul Anuar Nasarah (UMNO)||12,523||53.97%||Muhd Mujahid Mohd Fadzil (PAS)||6,750||29.09%||23,719||5,773||79.72%|
|Amirul Fairuzzeen Jamaluddin (BERSATU)||3,932||16.94%|
- Malaysia :
- Federal Territory (Malaysia) :
- Perak :
- "Lenggong MP quits cabinet, cites loyalty to Umno". Malaysiakini. Malaysiakini. 3 August 2021. Retrieved 3 August 2021.
- "Shamsul Anuar bin Nasarah, Y.B. Dato'" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 14 April 2010. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "AirAsia must project our identity, says group". The Star. Star Publications. 25 February 2007. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Malaysia Decides 2008". The Star (Malaysia). Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 6 June 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Agong's birthday honours list". The Star. 7 June 2004. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- Ibrahim, Mohd Iskandar; Sulaiman, Noor Atiqah (1 February 2021). "Seramai 335 terima darjah kebesaran sempena Hari Wilayah". Berita Harian (in Malay). Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- Hadir, Shawaliah (1 February 2021). "Tengku Zafrul antara 6 penerima Darjah Kebesaran Pangkat Pertama sempena Hari WP". MalaysiaGazette (in Malay). Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- "Sultan of Perak's Birthday Honours List 2007". The Star. 23 April 2007. Retrieved 29 October 2018.