From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shamus may refer to:
- Slang term for a private investigator, probably from the Irish name Séamus (James): many Irish Americans traditionally served in the Police (cf. the Australian slang "Sheila" for "woman")
- Shamus, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Shamus Culhane (1908–1996), American animator, film director and producer
- Shamus Khan (born 1978), American sociologist
- Shamus O'Brien (1907–1981), Scottish-American soccer player
- Gareb Shamus, CEO of Wizard Entertainment
- Shamus Wong, a character from the children's book Tracey McBean
- Shamu, SeaWorld's first killer whale (died 1971)
- Shamu (SeaWorld show), SeaWorld's contemporary killer whale shows
- Seamus (disambiguation)
- Sheamus (born 1978), Irish professional wrestler
- Gabbai, or shammes, a term for the caretaker of a synagogue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shamus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.