|Frequent-flyer program||Phoenix Miles|
|Headquarters||Shandong Airlines Center, Second Ring Road East No. 5746, Lixia District, Jinan, Shandong|
|Key people||Xu Chuanyu (President)|
Shandong Airlines Co,.Ltd. (Chinese: 山东航空; pinyin: Shāndōng Háng Kōng, nicknamed SDA or 山航; Shānháng) is an airline based in the Shandong Airlines Center (山东航空大厦; Shāndōng Hángkōng Dàshà) in Jinan, Shandong. The Chinese carrier operates a sizable domestic network from Jinan, Qingdao and Yantai to major cities across China, together with an international network to regional Asian destinations. The airline's two largest shareholders are Shandong Aviation Group with a 42% controlling stake and Air China, a strategic partner, holding 22.8% of the airlines shares.
Shandong Airlines was established on 12 March 1994 and started operations in September of the same year. In September 1997 it became a founding member of the New Star (Xinxing) Aviation Alliance together with five other Chinese provincial airlines. The purpose of the alliance was to improve finances and deter takeover from larger competitors. The airline's first of many new international services commenced on 8 June 2004 connecting Jinan to Singapore.
This section does not cite any sources. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
As of August 2019 Shandong Airlines operates to the following destinations:
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||7||27||8||168||176||Currently being grounded after the crash of Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 and Lion Air Flight 610 and the grounding of the type.|
- "About SDA Archived 2012-01-05 at the Wayback Machine." Shandong Airlines. Retrieved on December 19, 2011. "Address: Shandong Airlines Centre, 5746 – East 2nd Ring Road, Jinan, Shandong, PR China."
- "山航简介 Archived 2011-12-29 at the Wayback Machine." Shandong Airlines. Retrieved on December 19, 2011. "地址：济南市二环东路5746号山东航空大厦"
- "Shandong Airlines Review". Destination Travel. Retrieved 28 April 2018
- "Chinese independents co-operate to form defensive alliance". Flight Global. Published 17 September 1997
- "Shandong Airlines Launches Jinan-Singapore Flight". China Internet Information Center. Retrieved 28 April 2018
- "Shandong Airlines Commitment to Purchase 50 Boeing 737s (737-800/737 MAX)". Shandong Weekly.
- "Boeing Statement on Shandong Airlines Commitment to Purchase 50 737s" (Press release). The Boeing Company.
- "Shandong Airlines schedules Jinan – Hong Kong Jan 2018 launch". routesonline. 3 January 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "Shandong Airlines Adds Tokyo Haneda Debut in Aug 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- "Shandong Airlines plans Jinan – Singapore route in Dec 2018". Routesonline. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- "Shandong Airlines resumes Hualien/Taichung service from July 2019". Airlineroute. 23 May 2019. Retrieved 23 May 2019.
- "Profile on Shandong Airlines". CAPA. Centre for Aviation. Archived from the original on 2016-10-31. Retrieved 2016-10-31. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "airfleets.net". airfleets.net. 10 February 2018. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
- B-1226飞机加盟山航 助力新开四条航线线. news.carnoc.com. 2018-04-08.
- "ARJ21 Regional Jet Aircraft, China". aerospace-technology.com. 2013-08-17.[unreliable source?]
- "COMAC ARJ21 Production List". abcdlist.nl. Retrieved 2013-08-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shandong Airlines.|