This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shane Gericke is an American novelist living in Naperville, Illinois. Before becoming a published thriller writer, he was a journalist, most recently at the Chicago Sun-Times from 1982 to 1994.
- Crusade, 1998.
- Cut to the Bone, 2007. ISBN 0-7860-1814-3.
- Blown Away, 2006. ISBN 0-7860-1813-5. Also published in German, Turkish, Slovak, and Chinese translations.
- Torn Apart, 2010.
- "Drums, bagpipes will signal a book signing" - Naperville Sun
- Mediakit on Gericke Website
- "The Setting Sun-Times" - Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- "How I Got Published: Famous Authors Tell You in Their Own Words" - Google Books
- "Crusade" - Google Books
- "'Lipstick and steel'" - Chicago Sun-Times
- "Author gleans insight from Naperville officers" - Daily Herald
- "Torn Apart" - Google Books