This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
26 April 1992
|Television||Waterloo Road (2012–14)
O'Meara was born in Ireland on 26 April 1992. He grew up in Livingston, Scotland and attended St. Margaret's Academy. He has two brothers; Ryan and Allen, and a sister; Sionainn. He attended Edinburgh Telford College from 2009–2010 studying Higher Drama and NC Acting & Performance. He also attended Dundee College from 2010–2011 studying HNC Acting & Performance. O'Meara is currently living in London, England.
O'Meara is best known for playing Connor Mulgrew in the eighth and ninth series of Waterloo Road, as the son of Christine Mulgrew (Laurie Brett), a new English teacher then Headteacher. O'Meara left the programme in January 2014 before making two reappearances in March 2014. He has also played Sean Donoghue in the award winning BBC soap Doctors in 2015. In 2014, he appeared on the CBBC panel show The Dog Ate My Homework. He also appeared in the award winning short Wifey Redux as a young Aiden McArdle in 2015. O’Meara is currently set to star in the movie adaption of Peter Flannery's best selling novel First and Only.
- Published Tuesday, Oct 16 2012, 16:28 BST (2012-10-16). "'Waterloo Road' star Shane O'Meara teases shock fire drama - Waterloo Road News - Soaps". Digital Spy. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- "Insignificant, Series 17, Doctors - BBC One". BBC.
- "Episode 8, Series 1, The Dog Ate My Homework - Credits - BBC - CBBC". BBC.
- "WIFEY REDUX - a short film based on the story by Kevin Barry / Directed by Robert McKeon". Wifey Redux.
- Film, British Council. "British Council Film: First and Only". film.britishcouncil.org.
|This article about an Irish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|