This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Pinyin||Shàng Wénjié (Mandarin)|
December 22, 1982 |
|Occupation||Composer, Singer, Songwriter|
|Genre(s)||Mandopop, dance, French pop, pop, folk, Electronica|
Huayi Brothers Music
|Influenced by||Lara Fabian|
Shang Wenjie (Chinese: 尚雯婕; pinyin: Shàng Wénjié or Laure Shang; born December 22, 1982 in Shanghai) is the champion of the third (2006) season of the Chinese singing contest Super Girl (or Super Voice Girl; Chinese: 超级女声). In 2011, she also won the award for Best Female Singer at the annual MusicRadio China TOP Charts Awards.
- She majored in French in Fudan University and was French song contest winner of the second season.
- She won TVB Most Popular New Singer, China Top Music Most Popular New Singer, Music Radio China Top Best Female Singer, China's Most Popular Female Singer and China Best Female Singer and other awards.
- She is the spokeswoman for PETA, Guy Laroche, Visit Ireland Year, and other charity groups. She supports the charity project Shang Xue Lu Shang to support those children in poverty-stricken areas. The project has successfully opened more than 20 Libraries across China, including Tibet.
- In May 2006, She participated in Hunan TV programmes - the third Super Girl, and finally won 5,196,975 votes in the final, the highest number of votes in the history. She wrote a travel essay, entitled "Parallel with the dream - XiaoSanr in France." sharing the feelings when she visited France two years ago.
- Shang Wenjie is regarded as Fashion Icon in China mainland, according to report from CNN.
- In March 2010, Belgian Museum of the theme song is "Our Song" is a Belgian famous pianist, composer Mar (Jean-Francois Maljean) for membership singer Shang Wenjie from Shanghai of China. The two music from Belgium and China Belgian Pavilion at the opening ceremony on 13th, invited by the King of Belgium, the first public performance of this song "in the ratio of Friendship" Shang Wenjie sings for Belgian king
- In June 2010, Shang Wenjie sang the theme song "23 Seconds, 32 Years " for Feng Xiaogang's film Aftershock.
- In July 2010, Shang Wenjie was invited by "L'OFFICIEL HOMMES" to take series fashion photo for its September version. It is the first time for L'Officiel HOMMES to have a Chinese singer in magazine.
- In August 2010, Shang Wenjie became into spokeswoman for China's Cosmetics godfather Li Dongtian's brand. She is the first one after China's top model Lv Yan.
- In September 2010, Shang Wenjie was selected as representative for China Youth Association and China Student Union Association.
- In September 2010, Shang Wenjie was invited by Belgium Government to perform for King of Belgium, and the song "Our Song" is selected as the best song in Shanghai Expo.More than 150 million people downloaded the song from Shanghai Expo official website.
- In October 2010, Shang Wenjie was invited by Canada Government to perform at Sino-Canada 40 Years Anniversary. Canadian Prime Minister personally invited Shang Wenjie to his office and had a talk on Sino-Canada relationships.
- In October 2010, Watson announced that Shang Wenjie became into its first spokeswoman in China mainland. Watson also sponsored Shang Wenjie on series activities across China.
- In November 2010, Shang Wenjie released her new album "Fashion Icon".
- In December 2010, Shang Wenjie's first Remix Album was kicked off in Japan and Korea market.
- In January 2011, Shang Wenjie announced her first fashion brand "Ma Puce", and her new foreign language album "Nightmare".
- In February 2011, Shang Wenjie and Lara Fabian sang the song J'y Crois Encore at Spring Festival Global Gala 2011 in China. The festival was broadcast in Sweden, New York, Hong Kong, Israel, Spain and those major European TV Stations at the same time.
- In February 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by LV to perform as LV VIP Show as the only singer.
- In April 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by Burberry to attend its Flagship Store Opening Ceremony, and Christoper Bailey met her personally.
- In April 2011, Shang Wenjie won Best Female Singer title in MusicRadio China Top Anniversary.
- In April 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by the Fifth Arts Annual Anniversary to perform in Forbidden City in Beijing.
- In May 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by 2011 TGC Girls Collection Fashion Show to perform in Beijing. She also sang her song "Black Swan & Nightmare".
- In May 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by FINA World Championships Committee to sing the theme song for the 14th FINA World Championships 尚雯婕献唱世界游泳锦标赛主题曲
- In June 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by the 20th Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Award Ceremony. She is the only CHinese female singer invited to attend the ceremony.
- In June 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by Mercedes Benz as the spokeswoman for Mercedes Benz Volunteer Project.
- In July 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited to perform by WTA and CCTV to celebrate Li Na success in French Open. Li Na was very glad to get Shang's new album "Fashion Icon".
- In August 2011, Shang Wenjie released her new album "In". Mr. Brett Rierson, representative of World Food Programme China Area, and Xu Nan, Public Affairs Officer of World Food Programme, attended the event. Shang Wenjie received the honorary certificate from World Food Program for her contribution to the Anti-Starving Project carried out.
- In September 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by One Young World Summit to write a song "Amazing Life" for One Young World Summit held in Zurich, Switzerland. Shang Wenjie won China’s version of Pop Idol with the highest number of votes in the history of the competition. She has written a song for One Young World, which she will perform at the Opening Ceremony of One Young World 2011 on September 1st in Zurich.
- In September 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by French Government as the spokeswoman for China French Language Year.
- In September 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by fashion magazine L'OFFICIEL to write the song "A L'OFFICIEL", which was released together with its October version. Shang wrote three languages version: Chinese, French and English.
- In October 2011, Shang Wenjie was invited by Dior、Guy Laroche、Yohji Yamamoto、Limi Feu、SHIATZY CHEN）to attend 2012 Paris Spring Summer Fashion Week. Shang also is the VIP guest invited by Dior.
Albums and EPs (extended plays)
- (2007.06.06) À la claire fontaine (梦之浮桥) (EP)
- (2007.10.22) Beneath Van Gogh's Starry Sky (在梵高的星空下)
- (2007.12.25) About Us (关于我们) (Cover Album)
- (2009.10.10) Time Lady (时代女性)
- (2010.11.18) Fashion Icon (全球风靡)
- (2011.01.24) Nightmare
- (2011.08.28) IN
- (2012.08.22) Ode To The Doom (最後的讚歌)
- (2013.11.07) Graceland (恩賜之地)
- (2016.12.05) Black & Golden (黑金)
Other Albums and EPs (extended plays)
- (2010.12.21) Ma Puce (Mini Remix Album)
- (2011.12.21) w in win (Demo Album)
- (2012.07.20) Before The Doom (Bonus EP)
- (2016.09.12) Black & Golden. Pure (Instrumental Album)
- 《Quand je me regarde》(song for the film If You Are the One)/Release: 2008/ Huayi Brothers/ China
- 《Our Song》(with Jean-Francois Maljean)/ Release: Jun. 12th, 2010/ Huayi Brothers/ China
- 《23 seconds，32 years》(promotion song for Aftershock (film))/Release: Jun. 23rd, 2010/ Huayi Brothers/ China
- Self Questions and Answers (自雯自答) - 18 October 2008
- Love that was Stolen (被偷走的爱) ft. Chen Chusheng - 26 August 2010
- J’y crois encore along with Lara Fabian - 21 February 2011
- Grasping Happiness for You (把幸福给你) - 4 August 2011
- To McQueen (Daniel Merlot Remix) - 12 October 2011
- A L'OFFICIEL Delicate Fashionable (A L'OFFICIEL 致 时装) 15 October 2011
- O-Ley-O - 8 March 2012
- atypical - 25 June 2012
- Atypical Fairy Tale - 2 August 2012
- Ma Bulle & Cageling - 9 August 2012
- Share With Laure·Beijing (尚佳分享·尚雯婕2008北京演唱会) Mar.1st, 2008
- Share With Laure·ShenZhen (唇感受·心聆听·尚雯婕2008深圳演唱会) Oct.18th, 2008
- Share With Laure·ShangHai (天籁倾城·尚雯婕2009上海交响音乐会) Jan.9th, 2009
- 三色艾雷迪·ShangHai (尚雯婕2009全国巡演·北京中山音乐堂) Nov.13th, 2009
- 三色艾雷迪·ShangHai (尚雯婕2009全国巡演·成都锦城艺术宫) Nov.28th, 2009
- 三色艾雷迪·ShangHai (尚雯婕2009全国巡演·上海东方艺术中心) Dec.6th, 2009
- 三色艾雷迪·ShangHai (尚雯婕2009全国巡演·广州中山纪念堂) Dec.12th, 2009
- Walk With Dream—Laure at France (与梦平行-小三儿在法兰西)
- La petite fille de Monsieur Linh (林先生的小孙女) /Author:Philippe Claudel /Release: Jan. 1st, 2009/YiLin Press/ China
-  黑马尚雯婕当选总冠军 转战三赛区梦想成真(图) Shang Wenjie won the championship after fighting in 3 district.
- Shangwenjie's introduction and music
- Sina page for Shang wenjie
- Shang Wenjie has written a song for One Young World, which she will perform at the Opening Ceremony of One Young World 2011 on September 1st in Zurich.
- Shang Wenjie: 'I'm not a Chinese Lady Gaga'
- Laure Shang Debuts New Song "La Muse de la Nuit "
- LAURE SHANG – IN (ALBUM)