Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shanghaied in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shanghaied may refer to:
- Shanghaiing, or forced conscription
- Shanghaied (1915 film), a film starring Charlie Chaplin
- Shanghaied (1927 film), a 1927 American silent film
- Shanghaied (1934 film), an animated short film starring Mickey Mouse
- "Shanghaied", an episode of the animated cartoon series SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Shanghaied", a song by Chinese language R&B singer David Tao from his 2003 album UltraSound
- Shanghaied in Astoria, a 1984 musical melodrama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shanghaied.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.