|Look up shanghaied in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shanghaied may refer to:
- Shanghaiing, or forced conscription
- Shanghaied (1915 film), a film starring Charlie Chaplin
- Shanghaied (1934 film), an animated short film starring Mickey Mouse
- "Shanghaied", an episode of the animated cartoon series SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Shanghaied", a song by Chinese language R&B singer David Tao from his 2003 album UltraSound
- Shanghaied in Astoria, a musical melodrama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shanghaied.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.