From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shani may refer to:
- Aerodyne Shani, a French two-pace paraglider design
- Śani, one of the Navagraha
- Seni, an ancient Egyptian viceroy of Kush
- Shani, one of the Navagraha (the nine primary celestial beings in Hindu astrology)
- a Pakistani toponym:
- a first name
- a surname
- Michael Shani, is a well-known figure in the Israeli musical scene.
- Mordechai Shani, Director General of the Sheba Medical Center and 2009 Israel Prize recipient.
- Ehud Shani (born 1957), general in the Israel Defense Forces and currently Head of C4I and Senior Field Commander
- Shaul Shani (born c. 1955), Israeli billionaire businessman and investor.
- Shani (drink)
- Livne, an Israeli settlement also known as Shani
- Shani, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Kano State
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.